[RTTY] DJ3IW Anarts SOAB HP

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au@bellsouth.net
Sun, 9 Jun 2002 22:13:54 -0500

Tom's explanation is exactly why so many are calling off frequency
these days.  It doesn't bother me as much as it used to.  How about
those that are CQ'ing with NET on?  That's a trip.  Answer a guy's
CQ and HIS transmit signal comes back off frequency.  Oh brother...

It's all part of RTTY contesting now.  We can try to educate as much
as we can, but it will continue to happen.  It's a product of sound card
operation.

Don AA5AU