[RTTY] NAQP query

Mobile Workshop mobile.workshop@guernseytelecoms.com
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 13:59:16 +0100

Hi all,

Just the germ of an idea beginning here, but is it permissible for a team of
(for example) mixed G's (ie all non-USA) to enter the NAQP as a "team"
effort?
Robert G0URR suggested the thought, and the more I think about it, the more
fun it seems.
We have a possible "team" name, and at present, 3 potential members, with
the possibility of 2 more.

Also, can we "declare" our team name, together with the members, on this
forum, or is it kept secret?
Once I have confirmation from all players, I will complete the online
"registration" form, but as I only participated a little bit last year for
the first time, I am not sure of the protocol for this contest.

I see that quite a few non-USA stations entered last year, but prior to
that, very few Europeans entered.

Let's hope that someone goes and finds a virgin to sacrifice for this one!
Whoever was left in charge of that for ANARTS didn't do a proper job!

73 for now
Phil GU0SUP

and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom
they are addressed. If you have received this email in error
please notify the author immediately and delete it, together
with all copies, from your system.  You are unauthorised to
directly, or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print or copy
any part of this message if you are not its intended recipient.
 Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of
Guernsey Telecoms Ltd.

Information held on any of Guernsey Telecoms' computer
systems is the property of Guernsey Telecoms Ltd. Guernsey
Telecoms Ltd reserves the right to monitor and review the
content of all information, messages and attachments sent
to or from this e-mail address.