[RTTY] GM4FDM ANARTS Entry

Tom Wylie tom@gm4fdm.com
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 21:08:00 -0000

2002
-+- ANARTS RTTY CONTEST -+-
Sponsored by Australian National Amateur Radio Teleprinter Society.

CALL: GM4FDM               Scotland
Country

_X__ Single OP., All Band

   QSOs Points DX: Call Areas
80m:  0 0 0 0
40m: 0 0 0 0
20m: 119 760 24 15
15m: 186 2337 28 24
10m: 30 179 13 0
Total: 335 3276

Continents:  6
Total multipliers: 104
VK bonus points: 700
Claimed  Score          2,044,924

Station Description:  FT100MP - Challenger 2 Linear 400w pep
Antenna(s):           4 Ele yagi beam at 70 feet
Operators:           GM4FDM
Remarks:   I used MMTTY 1.62 in the test and have subsequently converted and
scored the log using various means.   I did not set out to enter the
Contest, but things just got out of hand.   I would normally have used
Contest software to work out the score, and dupe check as I went along.
All the 3 dupes called me and as I was using MMTTY didn't pick them up at
the time.   I always find RTTY a fun mode and maybe some day will take it up
seriously after I work my five remaining countries on CW/SSB!   Thank you
ANARTS for organising the Contest.   I hope to enter seriously next year.
Grateful thanks to Phil GU0SUP for helping me to score the log

73 to all
gm4fdm/vp8sdx

----
(("I love children - but I couldn't eat a whole one!"))
-----
GM DX GROUP - Scotland's DX Association