[RTTY] Qsl File Anarts Contest

Colin Davies ctdavies@bigpond.com
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 14:06:50 +1000

Hi All.....

Ref Anarts WW RTTY Contest 2002

Email logs have been received from the following stations:

4X6UU AA5AU AK0A DJ3HW DL2FAG DL4RCK DL6JZ EA401 F6AUS
G0MBO G4EO? G4EMT HA3LI HB9AWS HP1BSL I1COB I2ORX IK2WFN
IK2WYI JA1BHK JA1XUY JA2FSM JA2KCY KA2QVP JE1GMM JF2SKV
JI1RXO JK6ISK JR1BAS JR1NHD K0CIE KO0COP K1US K4GMH K4WW
K5WW K6BIR K6HGF K7WM KS0M LA1ZIA LZ2PL MU3EFB N0IBT
N2ALE N2WK NA2M OH2LU OK2RU OK2ZI OM5MJ ON4BG ON5HY RD4M
RK4FF RK6BZ RN4LP RU0AT RU3AT SM7BIW SM7BUN SP3BGD SP3RBT
SP4CJA SP4TXI SP6IHE SV1DNW UA1AFZ UA3UCD UA4FCO UA9CDV
US9QA UX6F UY8IF VE6RRD VE7ASK VK2CTD VK2BQS VK7WPX W0HW
W0TY W4LC W4UEF W5BBR W6JOX W7TI W7WW WM7A W06M ZS1JY

Plus

7L4IOU A45WD EU1MM F6FTB IK2NCF K6OWL MQ3OKU OK2LW
W5JE YV5AAX

The following have also been received with either no
Summary Sheet, or without their logs collated, with no
points claimed etc..
Have sent Emails and am awaiting their reply.

PYOFF ER3ZZ OK2PAD PY7IQ ER3KS YO2NAM UU9JQ UU9IQ UR5FGW

There are also a few more Email logs in my "Inbox"=20
that I have not yet had time to print out, plus what
is waiting in P. O. Box 93 Toongabbie. If you have sent
me a log and your callsign is not among the above please
be patient, will update the list as more logs are processed.

73's DE Colin VK2CTD

 =20

multipart/alternative
  text/html