[RTTY] Three certificates in the post today!

Phil Cooper Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 19:47:25 +0100

Hi all,

Got home today and found THREE certificates on my doormat!

I received my WAS : RTTY #378, and WAC (RTTY) from the ARRL, and besides
that, a very nice certificate from SATG 1st Place GUfor the 2001 SARTG
contest (pos'n 62 out of 196).

Many thanks to all who made my WAS possible! WAC was quite easy really, but
I thought I'd submit the cards at the same time as the WAS cards.

Thanks also to Ewe SM7BHM for the SARTG certificate as well.

I've had to give up laminating them and putting them on the shack wall, as
there simply isn't any more space!

And to top all that, I finally bagged 3XA8DX last evening on 15m RTTY! Oh
yes!

Very 73 de Phil GU0SUP