[RTTY] YU8/9X0A

Dick White KS0M@ktis.net
Sat, 2 Mar 2002 09:53:02 -0600

I worked  YU8/9X0A  on 15 meters on 24/02/02,  RTTY.

Can someone tell me if he was in YU8 / Yugoslavia or
9X  / Rwanda.  ???

I need Rwanda for RTTY but not Yugoslavia.

Still have a problem running rtty.  Works fine in CW.  It is not the rig. I
can work short rtty transmissions if I back off to 25 watts or less. Still
trying to find the reason. I hope to work the BARTG contest.  I did work
TI9M in rtty but not PW0T. I hope there is a "next time."

73....Dick  -  KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White           ks0m@ktis.net
Fulton, MO. 65251-2215

Amateur Radio Station - KS0M    (ex WB0WLX  -  KC0MY)
ARRL DXCC Honor Roll / CW  -  5BDXCC #3295 / CW
Life Member,  American Radio Relay  League