[RTTY] Montana station on RTTY

Phil Cooper Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net
Sun, 3 Mar 2002 17:47:20 -0000

Hi again folks..........

Well, just as I thought I needed Wyoming on RTTY, it turns out I have worked
WG7Y, so that is OK, but on checking the cards, the one I had for Montana
wasn't IN that State when I worked him, and the only other station I have
worked there was N9ITX/7 way back in '97/'98, who is now W7MMQ.
I tried emailing him, but the email was returned as "unknown address".
Does anyone know if W7MMQ is OK, or is there anyone in Montana for BARTG???

I have checked all the possibles, and none of the ones in my log match!

Ah well, and I thought I was SO close!
73 for now
Phil GU0SUP