[RTTY] RTTY Sprint

Larry Lindblom w0etc@ix.netcom.com
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 02:28:05 -0000

Anyone who subscribes to this reflect by reading K7WM's post of a few days
back knows the RTTY Sprint is from  0000Z - 0400Z March 10, 2002.  It is
definitely the most fun, exciting, and yet at times frustrating 4 hours of
RTTY contesting ever to occur.  Like the CW and SSB sprints the RTTY Sprint
allows for team competition.  When you are part of a team you double your
participation, as you score counts in both the individual and team
competition.

Again, I am attempting to sign up people to play on an RTTY Sprint Team.
The team can have up to ten players. Participation at any level is welcome
by you a big dog or just a little growler like me.    Email me if you want
to play on a team and I'll take care of the rest.

BTW, it appears the sprint rules have changes and there are now 3 entry
classes QRP (5 watts), low power (100 Watts) and high power (melt down them
3-500Zs if you can).

73
W0ETC
Larry L