Now XR0X, was Re: [RTTY] Callfee Anyone?

Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604 faunt@panix.com
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 12:12:34 -0500 (EST)

OK, something that might be interesting:

I leave for CE land in a couple of hours, and plan to do a full-blown
effort from XR0X.  I'll be specifying, and abiding by, a set RX range,
probably "up 2-10", but will modify that as conditions indicate.
Please let me know if the Ducie people and I are conflicting.  I'll
work to avoid that happening.

I'm considering going to 30M later in the trip, and trying that,
depending on permission, antennas and propogation.  We have 30M
permission, but I don't know if it includes the digital modes.

I'd appreciate it if people who copy information messages from me
would pass that info along, both here and by spots.  It'll help the
little guys a lot, I think.

73, doug