[RTTY] RTTY Sprint team(s)

Larry Lindblom w0etc@ix.netcom.com
Sat, 9 Mar 2002 16:12:16 -0000

Those signed on for the RTTY Sprint team(s) are:

K7SV
KE5OG
N7DC
NE0P
K4GMH
AE5P
W0ETC
K4RO
N6EE
W4AUI
K4OOO if things are working.

So it looks like there will be 10 or 11 participants in the team
competition.  If it is more than 10 I will "pull names out of the hat" and
create two teams.  Maybe if it is only 10 I should create two teams to
insure team competition in the event?

If it is two teams the names will be "TCG Growlers" and "TCG Hissers".  I
know these are dumb names but dogs growl and cats hiss and I'm a dog and cat
person.

I'll let everyone know before the start of the event what the team is or
teams are.

PS If anyone else wants to play on a team let me know by 2200 UCT today.

73 W0ETC in IA

Larry L