[RTTY] AE5P NCJ RTTY Sprint

Army Curtis acurtis@andersoft.com
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 08:00:15 -0600

Whoa, who said there wasn't any participation in this fun run? ;o) That was quite a turnout compared to previous years. Many regulars, lots of new folks... I love it!

I did run into a little issue in trying to convert my WF1B log to Cabrillo. WF1B does not include the date (at least in my version). Cabrillo flat insists on having a date (love this stuff). Sooo, I loaded the WF1B.all file into notepad, and added a column between band and time to put the date. Of course, this took as many entries as there were QSO's. Sure glad this thing isn't longer than 4 hours ;o)  Anyone else out there find a better way to take care of this?

It was fun way to spend an evening. Thanks to everyone for the Q's.

Call used: AE5P
Location:  TX

Entry Class: Single Op, All Band

Band    QSOs   Pts    Time On