[RTTY] 3W2LWS ??

Mobile Workshop mobile.workshop@guernseytelecoms.com
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 08:24:21 -0000

Hi all,

Does anyone know how long 3W2LWS is likely to last??
I haven't seen any spots for him since the 10th March, so I wonder if he is
on his way back home.

I was hoping he would turn up in BARTG, but that isn't looking likely now.

Still, there has been some nice DX around on RTTY over the last few weeks,
so let's hope some of them turn up in the contest, and give me a few band
slots!

73 to all
Phil GU0SUP

and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom
they are addressed. If you have received this email in error
please notify the author immediately and delete it, together
with all copies, from your system.  You are unauthorised to
directly, or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print or copy
any part of this message if you are not its intended recipient.
 Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of
Guernsey Telecoms Ltd.

Information held on any of Guernsey Telecoms' computer
systems is the property of Guernsey Telecoms Ltd. Guernsey
Telecoms Ltd reserves the right to monitor and review the
content of all information, messages and attachments sent
to or from this e-mail address.