[RTTY] GU0SUP SOABLP BARTG

Phil Cooper Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 17:43:44 -0000

Hi all,

Well, I think that was fun! It seemed to be very good, but on reflection,
maybe the bands weren't so good? I did call CQ several times, and it was
very hard to get a run going at any time.
15m seemed to start off well, but got gradually worse towards the end of the
contest.

Had some fun though, as I worked Gerd as HK0GU on 10m, as well as 7X0DX for
an all time new one.
Also worked Bob ZL2AMI on 10, 15 & 20, which was a treat for me.

Thanks to all who heard me, and to Steve W7WK and Fred N7MNY for taking the
time out to give me Montana on 10m for my final State for WAS on RTTY.

Anyway, here is what I managed:

              QSOs     DX:      Call Areas
80m:          0         0              0
40m:         28       22             2
20m:       146        43            15
15m:        132        39           16
10m:        169        49           25
Total:      475
Continents:  6
Total multipliers: 211
Score:  601350
Station Description: FT900 with about 70 watts
Antenna(s): half-size G5RV
Writelog - latest version + MMTTY

73 de Phil GU0SUP