[RTTY] Best RTTY rig?

Duane Budd w5ben@arrl.net
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 09:53:50 -0500

"> At 07:37 PM 3/19/2002, WA9ALS - John wrote:

>Put that kind of power into a Cushcrap, Hy-Gain
>or GAP and it'll become a smoking hunk of plastic
>in no time at all."

I was surprised to read that was true in the Gap, since it
has no traps.

I am interested in getting a Titan DX. The Gap website says
"legal limit", but with a following asterisk. I could find
no reference to the asterisk.

Anyone have experience with the Titan DX?

Duane Budd
w5ben@arrl.net
Johnson City, TN

**All outgoing Email is screened by Norton Antivirus**