[RTTY] Ducie 3/24

Bill Hellman Bill Hellman" <vze27322@verizon.net
Sun, 24 Mar 2002 01:27:09 -0000

1.  The Ducie Team remains very active on 1Ø, 12, and 15m.  The pileup
remain large on 15m.

2.  16Ø and 8Øm -  No promises, but there is a chance that there will
activity from VP6DI possibly sometime this Sunday morning (UTC).
     16Øm may take some time because they are having  "Top Band antenna
problems."  Lastest word is probably no activity on 16Øm for            now.

3.  17m -  Look for VP6DI on both CW and SSB  early today, Sunday (UTC)

4.  Nothing new on RTTY...If we hear anything, we'll let you know...If you
hear them, work them.

5.  Logs...Still no word on the logs and when they will appear on the
website:  http://www.big.or.jp/~ham/VP6DI/

6.  Stats:  At this time there are about 3ØØØØ Q's in the log.  Great job!

7.  The team was pleasantly surprised and pleased this evening (UTC) to work
the Dean of QSL managers - W3HNK, Joe.

QSL all contacts with VP6DI via VE3HO.

URLs of Note:
Logs: