[RTTY] ANSWER ON MY E-MAIL

AMeyer3565@aol.com AMeyer3565@aol.com
Sun, 24 Mar 2002 11:41:57 EST

Subj:   Re: VP6DI
Date:   24-Mar-02 8:32:56 AM Pacific Standard Time
From:   <A HREF="mailto:af2c@njdxa.org">af2c@njdxa.org</A>
To: <A HREF="mailto:AMeyer3565@aol.com">AMeyer3565@aol.com</A>
CC: <A HREF="mailto:wa2moe@firstinter.net">wa2moe@firstinter.net</A>
Sent from the Internet (Details)

THIS IS THE ANSWER I RECEIVED OF MY EMAIL TO ONE OF THE PILOT STATIONS OF
VP6DI.

73 ES DX...ALEX....

GM Alex -

Where do you think the information comes from?  We do not consult the
Oracles...There are many "Good Hams" waiting to  work Ducie on SSB and CW.
BTW the team is not on DUCHIE Island...So don't expect a RTTY contact from
DUCHIE from the team on Ducie.

Perhap DUCHIE is closer to Gorgonzola Island.

RTTY is a "Frill" and the team is doing it's best to activate the mode...You
will just have to patient, watch the bulletins.

73,
Jay/AF2C

At 11:11 AM 3/24/02 -0500, you wrote:
> THIS VP6DI GROUP HAS 3 PILOT STATIONS, WHY CAN ONE OF THOSE  MAKE A
> STATEMENT ABOUT THE RTTY OPERATION FROM DUCHIE ISLAND.
> WHY DO YOU NEED 3 PILOT STATIONS IF THERE ARE NO MESSAGES?
> WHY KEEP A LOT OF GOOD HAMS WAITING DAY AFTER DAY.
> I KNOW THIS GROUP SPEND THERE MONEY AND TIME AND , BUT IT  COST
> NOTHING LET US KNOW ONE WAY OR THE OTHER.
>
> 73 ES DX...ALEX...W6ZX.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---