[RTTY] BARTG Sprint results

Hill, Don dhill@cprk.com
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 13:14:13 -0600

The results of the 2002 BARTG RTTY Sprint are very interesting.

What sticks out is that the first and second place finishers in
the Single Op category would have placed 2nd & 3rd in the Expert
class by their scores.

Great job by 9A5W & W2WB for 1st & 2nd in Single Op category.

73, Don AA5AU

-----Original Message-----
From: John Barber [mailto:SKA@bartg.demon.co.uk]
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2002 1:14 PM
To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] BARTG Sprint results

Our Sprint contest results are now on the BARTG website ..
www.bartg.demon.co.uk

They took a week longer than planned due to the extra work with all the
fouled-up logs coming in at the moment for the March contest, but still
only just over 2 months from the contest date. I'm not sure if Cabrillo
is a help or a nightmare, but at least it speeds things up!

Cheers

John GW4SKA
BARTG Contest Manager