[RTTY] Parody Island DXpedition

Dick White KS0M@ktis.net
Sat, 30 Mar 2002 08:38:57 -0600

Don,

I think that I would be a perfect SSB op for the Parody Is. DXpedition. That
is, if I can use my own rig. You see, it locks up after every SSB
transmission and you have to shut it off and on and reset everything again.
This would make the "equipment problem" announcement legitiment. Why heck,
we could probably work at least 100 calls in the ten hour alotted time. I
was on Okinawa during WW2.  That should qualify me as a world island
travelier. Of course, I would expect to be sent to SSB training school to
learn how to make all those strange sounds.

Count me in..........Dick  -  KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White           ks0m@ktis.net
Fulton, MO. 65251-2215