[RTTY] Parody Island DXpedition Update #2

nh6xm@flex.com nh6xm@flex.com
Sat, 30 Mar 2002 17:30:20 -1000

At 11:04 PM 3/29/02 -0600, Don Hill AA5AU wrote:
Hi Don-
Thank you for adding me to be a pilot station.  BTW  Walt and I can also do
double duty as list takers if you want to run a list operation for the ssb
group.  We know all the phrases, like,  that's a good one, and "W5XXX, give
him your last letter only", etc.

Then again it might be easier for the ssb op to sit on 14.195 and listen up
"200 to 300".

73  John