[RTTY] Parody Team Finalized

Earl n5zm@arrl.net
Sun, 31 Mar 2002 15:08:53 -0600

Hello Don & All,

This is the most fun I have had in a long time listening to
all these great ideas for a World Class operation. But I see something is
missing here. I think what is needed during the operation is an Entertainment
an Recreation Director. I think I can fill this position due to my
qualifications as a Party Animal. Due to the competitive nature of this bunch
we could have a few contests such as who can do the best Raspberry into a
microphone. Others could be things like who could say 'UP UP UP' the most
sarcastically and of course 'He's not listening here you dumba..' the most
times in one minute. Other ideas would be most welcome. As far as entertainment
goes being with this group would entertainment in itself.

73, Earl N5ZM