[RTTY] Preparing for the test !! BigStyle

Robert Webb Robert Webb" <g0urr@btopenworld.com
Wed, 1 May 2002 17:12:42 +0100

Hello all you fellow rttyers. I will be in this weekends contest with my new
tower,( at last), antennas higher, longer and better tuned, but. I have used
up all my brownie points, drained the Hobby bank account, and now have to
ask the good lady if she minds me contesting this weekend. After all the
hard work getting the new tower, installing it, installing all the antennas,
re-cabling everything with longer runs, and watching my neighbours reactions
to it all, I had kinda forgotten why i did it all. The negotiations start
now. Thanks to everyone who offered advice, or good wishes with the project,
and look forward to seeing you in the contest,73s
Robert Webb
G0URR