[RTTY] ST-8000?

Barry w2up@mindspring.com
Mon, 6 May 2002 20:28:43 -0000

Bob's post yesterday sure generated a lot of interest in that ST-8000 on
Ebay. I watched the bidding of several familiar calls, including a
"slugfest" between NO2T and KG6OK, in the $300 range, then a couple
of last-minute bidders drove the final price up to $642! A bit pricey for
an "as-is," no return, piece of gear, in my opinion. BTW, is "billfix" on
the reflector?

I do wonder if anyone has compared the print of an ST-8000 with
MMTTY or RITTY? If so, I'd be interested in your comments.
73,
Barry W2UP--