[RTTY] UBN analysis

Waldemar DK3VN dk3vn@nexgo.de
Thu, 09 May 2002 22:09:22 +0200

Barry wrote:

> .....  Interestingly, we had 2 N-I-Ls in common:
> LW9EOC and OA4EI were removed from both our logs for not being in
> their logs. .....

> 73,
> Barry W2UP--

Hi Barry,

in my log and not removed: 10 010929 1651 LW9EOC

See, what was removed from my log ..

Part: "Bad or non verifiable Zones excluded from the score:"

Removed were RX9SR (3 bands), RW9WA (3 bands) and UA9SP (2 bands). All
of them gave me CQ-Zone 17. I guess, this three HAM's have not sent
in their logs?! Or they sent in their logs, but have forgotten to show
their own CQ-Zone in the log?? All of them are very active in RTTY
contests. For example: I have worked RX9SR 22 times in several contests
until today! Maybe nobody else, who sent in a log, has worked them in
the CQ/RJ-2001??? ~:) ~:)  So there was no chance to check, which zone
other participants have logged?????  ~:) ~:) ~:) ~:)

73 de Waldemar, DK3VN
--
Check RWRL on  http://www.qsl.net/dk3vn   mailto:dk3vn@darc.de
RWRL Mirror on http://home.arcor.de/waldemar.kebsch