[RTTY] VOLTA contest

Dick White KS0M@ktis.net
Sun, 12 May 2002 09:49:22 -0500

    During the VOLTA contest I heard this call:  AFD 2002 de WAR WAR WAR.
Anyone have any idea as to what this was ?   Dick  -  KS0M

    VOLTA RTTY DX       11/12 May 2002
    Call used: KS0M
    Location:  MO -  U.S.A.
    Entry Class: Single Op, All Band, Low Power
      Band    QSOs      Pts  Mults
     80          0             0     0
     40          1             3     1
     20        30         472    22