[RTTY] {RTTY} Volta RTTY N6EU SOAB HP

N6EU N6EU" <rruggieri@socal.rr.com
Mon, 13 May 2002 00:51:51 -0000

VOLTA RTTY DX Contest

Call:   N6EU

OP(s) N6EU

Class:  SOAB HP

QTH:  CA

Band QSOs Pts Mults

80m: 0 0 0 0

40m: 0 0 0 0

20m: 34 512 6 12

15m: 6 82 1 3

10m: 3 156 3 0

Total: 43 15 10 15=20

Bonus multipliers: 0

Total multipliers: 25

Score: 806,250

Station Description: FT-990 - PK-900 w/DSP 599Y, WriteLog

Antenna(s): Mosley TA-53M at 55 Ft.  R7000 at 20 Ft. Inverted L for 80m

Comments;  Was willing to devote some time to this one.  XYL out of town =

on business and the bands were flat. Operated off and on about 8 hours =
and=20

had only one good run where I had to sit up in chair and pay attention.

 Guess that was my highlight.  Still it was fun and looking forward to =
put=20

some faces with the calls I keep comming across in the TESTS at Dayton.

73, Russell N6EU

n6eu@arrl.net

multipart/alternative
  text/html