[RTTY] W8UL SOAB-LP - Volta

John W. Tipka steelgtr@iwaynet.net
Mon, 13 May 2002 15:19:12 -0400

2002
-+- ALLESSANDRO VOLTA RTTY DX Contest -+-
Sponsored by SSB and RTTY club of COMO and A.R.I.

CALL: W8UL                 USA                                      Country

Single OP., All Bands

          QSOs   Points  DX:     Call Areas
80m:    0       0       0       0
40m:    0       0       0       0
20m:    42      588     11      10
15m:    44      839     20      3
10m:    4       116     4       0
Total:  90      1543    35      13

Bonus multipliers:      0
Total multipliers:      48
Score:          6665760
Station Description: IC-756PRO-75 watts,
Antenna(s): Cushcraft A3S at 67ft
Operators: John W. Tipka,W8UL
Remarks:

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter
within the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and
regulations of the contest.

Signature____________________________________________
Call                        .
John W. Tipka, W8UL
1577 Southwood Avenue
Reynoldsburg OH 43068-2644
USA

At 1200UTC Saturday, AA5AU was the only signal audible on 20 meters here in
the Columbus Ohio area. Twelve minutes later finally heard VE9DX and
eventually the US 5th area and Canadian 6th area and knew it was to be a
long hard day. Nice to work VK6GOM and a new one for me, Aland
Island  OH0/SV3LBM but couldn't find an African station for my sixth
continent. After nine hours of hard work and fighting the propagation I
said enough is enough...

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---