[RTTY] Volta rtty

may@snet.net may@snet.net
Tue, 14 May 2002 13:47:27 -0400

VOLTA RTTY DX

Call used: WA1EHK
Location:  CT

Entry Class: Single Op, All Band, LP

Band    QSOs      Pts Mults
80         0        0     0
40         3       44     3
20        68     1188    36
15        79     1662    28
10         3      110     3
___   ______ ________ _____
Total    153     3004    70

* - Total QSOs does NOT include dupes

Intercontinent DX on 4 bands: 0

Claimed Score: 32172840

Software: RTTY by WF1B  v5.02
Rig: FT 1000 at 100 w
Tnc: PK 900
Computer: 486/66
Antennas: A3S at 15 meters
          160-10 dipole at 15 meters

Poor conditions here, can't remember when I worked
so hard for so few Q's. Could not get through the
Europeans working each other. Called many of the
stations I always work several times and was not
copied by them. I did manage to make some Eu
contacts long path though. Guess they were looking
for JA/VK. I mever printed one JA/VK or any of the
nice DX listed when I checked the DX Summit spots
after the contest. One of my contacts with GU0SUP
was quite difficult, but always pleased to see him.
Conditions made me think about getting an amp, at
least you can work amp to amp then, but I have done
my DXCC of 311 so far without one. My last contact
was at 0014 and I took time off for tv and meals
in this one.

Oh well, see everyone in the Anarts.

73   MAY  WA1EHK

MAY E. BLAKLEY