[RTTY] DL6JZ: VOLTA 2002

dl6jz@t-online.de dl6jz@t-online.de
Thu, 16 May 2002 19:15:12 +0200

Wow, this was a great fight against myself again. The propagations were
quite poor and there were only a few participants from USA and JA. But
luckily I could repair my 3 ele Tribander some days before the contest. So I
could get some interesting dx-contacts which would not be possible with only
a wire antenna. But ther was only one W on 80. This QSO with W1ZT tooks
almost 5 min, thanks for Your patience. And thanks to all for a nice event.

VOLTA RTTY DX 2002

        Call used: DL6JZ
        Location:  Eberswalde (DOK: Y36)

        Entry Class: Single Op, All Band

        Band    QSOs      Pts Mults
        80         54         294      25
        40         80         351      31
        20       136       1228      44
        15         70       1110      37
        10         16         548      15
        ____  ____  ______  ____
        Total    356       3531   152

        * - Total QSOs does NOT include dupes and DL-QSO's

        Intercontinent DX on 4 bands: 3

        --------------------------------------

        Claimed Score: 194,840,580
                                 =========

        Software: RTTY by WF1B  v5.02

        rig: TS-570 + h.m. PA/400 W + 3 ele Tribander/dipole

Btw, there seem to be bugs in WF1B, ver 5.02:
QSO's within the own country are counted with 2 points.
The total number of QSO's originally includes the dupes and the QSO's with
the own country. Then the remark after the asteriks is a lie, hi.
So my scoring decreases from 201 Mio point to 194 Mio because of 5 DL-QSO's
and 6 dupes, hi!

See You in the ANARTS!

73 + 55
Wolf, DL6JZ