[RTTY] MMTTY Problems

Ekki Plicht ekki@plicht.de
Mon, 20 May 2002 14:05:36 +0200

Hi list,
I use MMTTY Engine 1.62 with RckRTTY 2.15, OS is Win98SE. PC is Pentium3
@650MHz (AMD Duron).

Quite often when I end transmission, MMTTY freezes. The X/Y Display stops,
as well as the waterfall and all other graphics. I can't amit anymore after
the freeze.
PTT is handled by MMTTY via COM1, COM2 is frequency control for my rig.

I have all sound events disabled in Windows, all unecessary tasks deleted
which usually happen at boot time, no other programs are running.

Any hints? We want to use this PC at MJ/DF4OR next months in ANARTS and we
would like to use MMTTY... but as it works now it is unuseable...

73,
Ekki, DF4OR