[RTTY] Results of CQ/RJ WW and WPX Contests

Waldemar DK3VN dk3vn@nexgo.de
Sat, 25 May 2002 14:18:15 +0200

W6OTC wrote:

> The results of these contests are available only from CQ and the New RTTY
> Journal print editions (May for WW and July for WPX).  Plaques for both
> contests were presented, as is traditional, at Dayton.  Full results are not
> posted on the web.  Records for each contest and each operator class are
> updated from time to time on the NRJ web site at www.rttyjournal.com .
>
> 73, Glenn, W6OTC

Glenn,

just for your information: not all plaques were presented at Dayton.
You remember our e-Mails (?) I wanted to pick up the WW-SOABH-plaque
for CT9L (DJ6QT). Result: NIL!

73 de Waldemar, DK3VN
--
Check RWRL on  http://www.qsl.net/dk3vn   mailto:dk3vn@darc.de