[RTTY] Results (Very long and possibly boring)

WA9ALS - John wa9als@starband.net
Sun, 26 May 2002 06:40:18 -0500

> Today, I
> will watch two of the most popular automobile races in the US,
Indianapolis
> 500 and the Coca-Cola (tm) 600, both of which will give me the
"unofficial"
> results, immediately.

Well, I -won't- be able to watch the 500 race here, because it's BLACKED
OUT!  Once again, when information/availability affects
attenance/subscriptions, the sponsor takes measures to protect itself!

OK, so the race is on the radio too...  Who cares?  After living about 3
blocks from the 500 track for about 3 years, you have a whole new
perspective on the race!  HI