Maintaining WF1B - Status update (was: Re: [RTTY] WF1B For WAE)

Ekki Plicht ekki@plicht.de
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 10:10:46 +0000

Am Mittwoch, 30. Oktober 2002 14:15 schrieb Olda Linhart - OK1YM:
> Hi Jim and others,
>
> do not forget that RTTY WAE contest changed rules.
> WF1B is written according to old rules.
> Someone from DL ( I think Ekki DF4OR ) was trying to solve this problem but
> there is nothing new about it.

Here is a quick status update on my work.
I finally have all components (libraries) I need to compile the program.
Thanks to Ray, WF1B for further support.

As I just returned yesterday from my trip to CQWW SSB with IH9P and since I
did not have any time to work on the program while there, I have to do it on
the upcoming weekend. I hope to have a first version by monday or so. Chances
that this version will work with the changed WAE rules are less then 50%, so
don't bet on it.

Unfortunately I cant participate in the WAE myself since I will be traveling.

I will post on this reflector any news about the program development.

73,
Ekki, DF4OR