[RTTY] WF1B - QTCs

John Holmes w9ily@arrl.net
Wed, 6 Nov 2002 13:35:43 -0600

Jim,
The program will automatically adjust, depending upon what you have sent
before. If you have already sent 4 in a previous QSO and you have 15 to
send, for example, only 6 will be displayed for sending and the group/count
will be adjusted (e.g. 3/6) for this, the third group to be sent. See you
this weekend.

John W9ILY