[RTTY] Comments On The IC 746Pro

John L Merrill jmerrill1@adelphia.net
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 23:16:15 -0500

I would stick with the 850. It has a much better receiver.

John N1JM

-----Original Message-----
From: rtty-admin@contesting.com [mailto:rtty-admin@contesting.com]On
Behalf Of George McCrary
Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2002 10:46 PM
To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Comments On The IC 746Pro

Hello,

	I'm thinking about sidelining the TS850, and have been considering the
746Pro. Any comments on the rig for DXing and Contesting in general and on
RTTY in particular?

										Thanks for any input,

											George (K8QM)

PS The last time I tried a new radio was when my first 850 got "blowed up"
by lightening. I had the Ten Tec Omni VI Plus that the insurance company
bought me for about six months before I sold it and bought the 850 I have
now.