[RTTY] Thanks TARA

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au@bellsouth.net
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 20:53:54 -0600

I would like to sincerely thank the Troy Amateur Radio Association (TARA)
and especially Bill NY2U, for the nice certificate I received today for last year's
TARA RTTY Sprint.

It's organizations like this that make Amateur Radio tick.

I've not had a lot of time to dedicate to ham radio lately, but receiving this
token solidifies my belief that I need to do everything I can to get back to getting
more involved in this hobby.

The TARA RTTY Sprint is a fun contest.  I encourage everyone to participate
in this year's TARA RTTY Sprint.  Rules are at http://www.n2ty.org/rtty.html.

I'm not 100% I will be there, but I do know that if I have any opportunity to turn
the radio on, I will participate.  It's an event that deserves attention.

Thanks Bill and TARA, for the wonderful contest you sponsor.

73,
Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.geocities.com/writelog