[RTTY] P5/4L4FN

SP5UAF SP5UAF <tomek@sp5zcc.waw.pl>
Thu, 28 Nov 2002 14:54:40 +0000

Forwarded from dx-news@pro.usa.net

>From Ed today....

Dear all,

Yes, real unfortunate thing happened but, this is the case where and when -
I can do nothing. Believe me, I was trying to keep up the P5 as long as
possible and I've managed to run it little bit more than one year but, the
end came unexpectedly and now we all have to accept it as final QRT of
P5/4L4FN operation. I'm absolutely sure that there is no way back to it due
to several reasons, including recent changes in political life of N. Korea.
I've been just lucky to have such a chance and happy to make at least small
part of HAM community as a owners of P5/4L4FN qsl card. But, lets keep it in
mind that life moves further, things are changing, sometimes dramatically
and may be some years after, another P5/xxxxx card will see the world. Of
course I'm going to keep my rig with me wherever I go and be in touch.

For the "final", many thanks to all HAM's worldwide, you all made my life
much easier and better, and my deepest appreciation for all your support.
Wish you all - best of luck in our hobby and have a good "hunting" !

My best 73, remain with hope to meet you on a band sometime later, from some
other GOOD spot!

de Ed
ex. P5/4L4FN