[RTTY] Thanks NCJ, K4WW & Icom

llindblom@juno.com llindblom@juno.com
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 16:38:22 GMT

Given this maybe Don should should get rid of his Ken Woulds if the could and switch to some I Com do its;-)

73 W0ETC

---------- "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net> writes:

From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
To: "RTTY Reflector" <rtty@contesting.com>,
   "Shelby Summerville" <k4ww@arrl.net>, <raynovak@icomamerica.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Thanks NCJ, K4WW & Icom
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 23:07:06 -0600

I would like to thank the NCJ, Ray Novak with Icom and Shelby, K4WW
for the beautiful plaque I received for 1st Place in this year's NAQP RTTY contest.

Shelby and Ray are instrumental in getting a plaque sponsorship agreement put
in place for this contest.   This is something Shelby worked hard for and he should
be commended for his efforts.   It's spectacular that ICOM is a part of this.

The NAQP RTTY Contest is a premier event for North American stations.

Thanks for all their efforts.

73, Don AA5AU