[RTTY] MMTTY question

Ekki Plicht ekki@plicht.de
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 09:57:16 +0000

Hi Barry,
something similiar happend to me. After a while i figured that it was not a
problem of reception, but transmitting. I tried to tune to a side signal of
some station with a very bad signal. Happened two or three times during this
contest. The signals sounded completely ok to me, but werent. Some hundred Hz
above or below was the original signal.

73,
Ekki, DF4OR