[RTTY] CQ/RJ WW RTTYContest VE6YR SOABHP

VE6YR@aol.com VE6YR@aol.com
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 23:03:06 EDT

CQ/RJ WW RTTY DX CONTEST  2002

Call used:     VE6YR
Location:      AB
Entry Class:  SOAB HP

           QSOs       Points      Zones    DX:    States    Multipliers
80m:         22          45            5         4          14
40m:        101        226          13        22         33
20m:       234        591           19        51         31
15m:       602       1620          29        75         39
10m:        101        257          17         31         23
Total:   1060       2739         83       183        140            406

Claimed Score:   1112034

Comments:
This was my best contest effort ever. Thank you to the propagation gods, the
sponsors and volunteers and to everyone who contacted me or tried to contact
me. It was great to work the Big Guns on five bands, like HC8N and AA5AU, but
if was the JA's and the D's and E's that boosted my number of QSO's. It was
old friends and new who gave me the multipliers, like Phil, GU0SUP, ZS6ANZ,
VU2WAP, the VK's, the ZL's, and so many other stations, many that I worked
for the first time. I hope I gave you a multiplier and helped increase your
score.  It was fun.

73 de Bob  VE6YR

multipart/alternative
  text/html