[RTTY] FS ON RTTY

Waldemar DK3VN dk3vn@nexgo.de
Sat, 12 Oct 2002 20:59:21 +0200

Ken K7ZUM wrote:

> Hi all, will be headed back to ST. Martien this week, should  be on by Oct 19 till Oct. 24, plan on doing
> RTTY on all bands including warc, (except 80, that was a wast of time last year !)  will be on both sides of the island,
> but plan on doing RTTY from the french side, if you need FS on RTTY, look for me, QSL via the burro or an S.A.S.E.,
> I do answer all requests.
>
> call to be used before the test: FS/K7ZUM
>
> 73....Ken.......K7ZUM

Hello Ken,

hope to see you on my screen on many bands in the JARTS Contest ~:)

BTW: To all who are interested: Tonight I'll be on 30m-RTTY. If you
can copy my weak signal, please give me a call. Time: 3..4 UTC,
Freq. Range: 10140..10150, preferred QRG's will be 10143 and 10147 (+/-).
Some minutes after 4 UTC I have to go QRT, because I'll have breakfast
with some friends and then watching on TV "Formula 1 Racing". Because
we'll have some good german beers, to celebrate the final race, please
don't ask for any skeds on sunday. ~:) ~:) ~:)

73 de Waldemar, DK3VN
--
Check RWRL on  http://www.qsl.net/dk3vn   mailto:dk3vn@darc.de
RWRL Mirror on http://home.arcor.de/waldemar.kebsch