[RTTY] XP revealed

K4SB hamcat@directvinternet.com
Sun, 13 Oct 2002 17:40:34 +0000

Know this is a little off subject, but thought an article I read from
the Atl paper this morning might be of interests.

In the original question, a reader had complained of many problems
with XP, including running older programs. I seem to recall that a
thread recently mentioned such, and included suggestions for slowing
down XP.

QUOTE
" I had lots of problems with XP in the beginning, but discovered it
was not the fault of XP. XP has a great help section."

ALSO "XP has a program compatibility wizard. You tell XP what version
of Windows the program worked with, then anytime you use that program,
XP operates it as that OS"

Hope this helps

73
Ed