[RTTY] NT1V minor effort in JARTS

BobBoyd nt1v@adelphia.net
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 16:00:33 -0400

-+- 2002 JARTS WW RTTY Contest -+-

CALL: NT1V    Kennebunkport, Maine, USA

Single OP., All Band

            QSOs        Points      DX:         Call Areas:
80m:       0           0           0           0
40m:        14          32          5           5
20m:        60          146         19          14
15m:        121         317         34          14
10m:        15          40          8           4

Total:      210         535
Total multipliers:      103
Score:                  55105

Station Description:    YAESU FT-1000D running 125 to 150 watts output
                        WriteLog with MMTTY plugin (sold all my TNC's!)
Antenna(s):             Butternut HF9V vertical
Operators:              Bob Boyd

Remarks:    A part-time effort but had a real blast!  Also found time
for two grandkids soccer games, helping XYL make ten quarts of home-made
relish, pulling in and winterizing our 19 foot sailboat, sleep, etc.

I am tremendously pleased with the month-old all-band vertical.  I
worked everything that I heard and called worldwide, and I'm planning on
full-time efforts in some of the contests that are coming up.

I am scheduled to have a total knee replacement this next Friday, so
needless to say, after that I will be in the shack most of the time that
I'm not doing physical therapy!

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---