[RTTY] Does K6STI RITTY work on *any* PCI-based SoundBlaster cards?

Gil Baron gbaron@charter.net
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 22:43:40 -0500

It works on ANY windows compliant sound card. It uses (at least as far as I
can determine) standard windows APIs which means any card should work. I am
using a PCI card myself, no problem at all.