[RTTY] KG4 Prefixes

Kok Chen chen@mac.com
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 10:51:48 -0700

On Tuesday, October 22, 2002, at 08:13 AM, Jerry Flanders wrote:

> I just checked - WriteLog 10.36G knows the difference - country
> indicated is Guantanamo Bay for KG4AA, but US for KG4AAA. Smart!

Another exception that comes to mind are the KC4Axx and
KC4Uxx calls.  Not to mention Navassa (but it will probably
be something silly like K4N if that gets activated).

I have a couple of 2x2 KG6 QSL that are not mainland USA.
KG6AA, KG6DX and KG6SL are still in the islands, but looks
like most others are Californians now.

It appears the FCC has retired all the 2x2 KC6 calls already.  I
also have a couple of those cards from not too long ago.

73
Chen, W7AY