[RTTY] G0URR SOABLP

Robert Webb Robert Webb" <g0urr@btopenworld.com
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 23:34:38 +0100

Call: G0URR
Operator(s): G0URR
Station: G0URR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 24

   80:   63   129    25
   40:  110   236    40
   20:  157   388    49
   15:  168   429    56
   10:  178   478    55
-------------------------
Total:  676  1660   225  Total Score = 373,500

Club: Royal Signals Amateur Radio Society.

Comments: Another good contest. Great fun, lots to work, lots of
newbies.Havent worked out the oldest and youngest yet but i do remember one
in the 80s and one 12 year old. On the downside, some awful sounding RTTY,
huge wide signals, massively overdriven
soundcards and radios. Jammers, tuner uppers, you name it they were all
there for this one, still its nice to think we kept them off the streets for
the weekend !!
Cheers to you all, and may your calls continue to appear on my screen for a
long time to come.

Robert Webb
G0URR