[RTTY] RWRL and Claimed Scores

Waldemar DK3VN dk3vn@nexgo.de
Sun, 27 Oct 2002 21:28:05 +0100

To the RWRL Fans ..

starting with the JARTS, I am providing claimed scores for the
RWRL related category SOAB. Just see the menu on the main page
and click on "Rules & Results". For those of you, who never have
heard anything about the RWRL before, feel free asking me about it.

BTW: This weekend I was active in the CQ WW SSB, looking for new
ones, new band points and was handing out my points to those, who
have responded to my QSL request via the causal way. ~:)

I was surprised to hear so many well known RTTY-contesters in the
CQ WW Phone also .. once a contester => always a contester .. ~:)

See you in the WAEDC next month .. I hope.

73 de Waldemar, DK3VN
--
Check RWRL on  http://www.qsl.net/dk3vn   mailto:dk3vn@darc.de
RWRL Mirror on http://home.arcor.de/waldemar.kebsch