[RTTY] WF1B For WAE

Jim Martin Jim Martin" <MM0BQI@theRSGB.net
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 10:27:51 -0000

I have downloaded V5.02 and have set about getting things going with a view
to using MMTTY as the decoder (GU0SUP webpages)
The manual I have downloaded is Ver3. Is there a latter version?
Also, in view of the time constraints are there any webpages which offer the
newcomer basic info and guidance?
I like the format of this contest and would like to get into the QTCs to
maximise my efforts.  I know learning new software from scratch with
different hardware set-ups is fraught with danger at this late stage but it
is worth a go. If all else fails I will, revert back to standalone MMTTY
with no QTCs.  But at least I will be taking part!!
73
Jim    MM0BQI