Fw: [RTTY] WF1B

Jim Martin Jim Martin" <MM0BQI@theRSGB.net
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 17:10:15 -0000

----- Original Message -----=20
From: Jim Martin=20
To: VCombs7707@aol.com=20
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2002 4:46 PM
Subject: Re: [RTTY] WF1B

Thanks Vern and Tom
GPF it is but I still cannot clear it. Even removing and reinstalling =
com ports.  I am using standard com 1 and 2 and have disabled all other =
com ports until I sort it out.
Thanks for the info on the turbo pascal handbook Jay, unfortunatly not =
something I have in the house. Most programs have a list of common =
errors and their solutions, that is what I was looking for.
73
Jim    MM0BQI
  ----- Original Message -----=20