[RTTY] ZB2 trip

Tom Wylie tom@gm4fdm.com
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 18:19:03 -0000

Unfortunately due to circumstances beyond my control our planned dx-pedition
to Gibraltar ZB2 from 18-25 September has been cancelled.   My compatriot
Tom - GM4YMA has taken ill and is in hospital and has been told that he
cannot undertake the trip.   I have tried unsuccessfully to get another
Scottish ham to accompany me but it has not proved possible at short notice
and the truth of the matter is that I cannot afford the hotel bill on my
own.
The air fare and hotel for me alone would be around $1,300 and then I'd have
to eat!!

Maybe another time.

Sorry guys,  C'est la vie!

73 de tom
gm4fdm
----
(("I love children - but I couldn't eat a whole one!"))
-----
GM DX GROUP - Scotland's DX Association