[RTTY] THANKS and help !

Jim Martin Jim Martin" <MM0BQI@theRSGB.net
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 11:49:39 +0100

Thanks to all on the reflector who replied to my direct QSL requests over
the past few months.  I now
have 102 confirmed so if they are all accepted by ARRL I will have my first
foot on the RTTY DXCC ladder.  I have noted below the few callsigns where I
have researched the address, sent the card with envelope/postage and sent
emails but have had no response.  Any help with up to date QSL routes or
information would
be appreciated direct to me at  MM0BQI@theRSGB.net.
JY9NX  sent to QSL man and emailed many times no response
T77M     sent direct and followed up with emails
VR2BG   sent direct and followed up with emails
9V1ZV    sent direct and followed up with emails
HC1JQ    sent direct and followed up with emails
The email addresses must be active as they have not bounced
Thanks.
I will be on for the MTTY 23Hz contest Saturday, I assume it is still going
ahead but have seen no updated info on their website. It was great fun last
year trying to tune in the sigs and work people.
73
Jim